Beautiful poem
If you wanna looking for poem, i will give you my beautiful poem. This poem told about how the cruel world .
WORLD LIFE
BY: Novia Ardinta
This world like stopover
Before go to eternity
My life is suffer
Because the world cruelty
I stand up in front of mirror
And I See myself grow up
My tears fall and roar
I think I’m end up but I try to get up
Because the time is journey
Give you a choice and chance
To decide my life I am a Jury
I decide I will be change
Because this world is fate
And this Life is fight
Thank u for come to my blog😉
BY: Novia Ardinta
This world like stopover
Before go to eternity
My life is suffer
Because the world cruelty
I stand up in front of mirror
And I See myself grow up
My tears fall and roar
I think I’m end up but I try to get up
Because the time is journey
Give you a choice and chance
To decide my life I am a Jury
I decide I will be change
Because this world is fate
And this Life is fight
Thank u for come to my blog😉
Komentar
Posting Komentar